First and foremost, the MMEC strives to be both inspired and inspiring. Our intention is to build new economic systems that enable and empower its members and communities to benefit from its actions in an abundant and equitable distribution of its energy assets, in all their forms through…
- Identifying and measuring community energy needs for food and electricity;
- Mapping community assets in time, tools, and talents locally available;
- Modeling system-level socioeconomic transformation on a bioregional basis;
- Creating and developing a local complementary currency;
- Building resilient community hands-on energy infrastructures.